Delivery is entirely dependent on your local postal service, but here are some common ways to solve this issue:
- Please check if there was a ‘failure to deliver’ notice left in or around your front door/letter box. These can sometimes blow away in the wind or fall down out of sight.
- Please check whether the package was left with a neighbour, or if someone else in your house accepted the package on your behalf.
- If your package can be tracked, please check to see if the delivery person made note of where your package was left. Usually a courier will upload a name, address or signature for you to see.
- If there is still no sign of your package, please contact the courier directly with your tracking number for more information.
- Should the courier be unable to help you, please go to your local post office or courier shop (e.g. GLS package shop) and see if your order is there.
- Should you still be unable to find your package, please get in touch with us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try our very best to solve this issue for you.