Commercial Half Rack with Lat Pulldown, Row, Landmine (R4500)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
|Dimensions||168 × 171 × 232 cm|
Cable Machine, Multi-Trainer, Quarter Rack, Squat Rack
- 5mm Rubber coated J-Hooks & Spotters
- 80mm Steel Round Tubing Uprights
- Commercial Pulleys with Sealed Bearings
- High Tensile Cable
- Adjustable Dip Bars with Rubber Handles
- 2 Weight Plate Storage Posts
- Plate loaded cable system
- Dimensions Height: 232cm, Depth: 168cm Width: 171cm
- Spotter height: 38cm – 194cm
All our products are available to view from our Thurles Showroom- E41Y512
*IMPORTANT: Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. Maybe items come in a pallet or double pallet which the driver will need sufficient space to offload, please ensure prior to delivery that the driver will be able to access the property or arrange for delivery at an alternative address. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
We dispatch all orders Monday to Friday (except public and national holidays) within 24 hours.
During peak periods (Christmas etc.) we will do everything we can to dispatch your order so that it is received within 3-5 business days, however, orders may be delayed due to very high volume of orders.
Larger products, such as rowing machines, exercise bikes and heavy dumbbells are delivered via tracked courier. Products weighing over 45kg are delivered on pallets. Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only.
Please read our full shipping terms and conditions here.
In order to ensure the minimal cost for the customer, some items may arrive in more than 1 delivery. Please check the status of all tracking number(s) provided prior to contacting us.
Republic of Ireland
- Courier Tracked 1-3 business days
- *70% of orders are next day delivery
- Courier Tracked (Pallet) 2-5 business days
The RPM Power® R4500 Premium Half Rack comes with a 5 year home use guarantee.
The guarantee period commences when the item has been delivered to the purchaser or user.
What is covered during the guarantee period?
- Malfunction defects that are a direct result of a manufacturing issue(s)
- Spare parts free of charge provided the purchaser can provide sufficient, timely evidence of missing/defective parts
- Products purchased directly through the RPM Power® website
RPM Power® reserves the right to determine what constitutes manufacturing defects as well as wear and tear.
A guarantee does not cover products for commercial use and is non-transferable to a third party.
For full terms and conditions of RPM Power® warranty and guarantee information please see here.