Gym Flooring Elite – 20mm
Gym Flooring Elite – 20mm
RPM Power Gym Flooring Elite (20mm) is the perfect commercial gym flooring. Intended to decrease shock, noise absorption as well as providing protection to the floor below, they are extremely durable and tough, making them the ideal for your commercial gym area or just to place under a piece of equipment. These mats do not require gluing, extremely flexible and durable, they can sit on top of existing flooring. The thick solid top layer makes them hard wearing and easy to clean. These commercial gym mats can take very heavy impact and anti-skid even when wet.
ELITE RANGE: The primary distinction between our elite gym flooring and essential gym flooring lies in the composition of the mats. Our Elite Range has been designed with commercial quality in mind, and as such is made from fine rubber particles of the highest quality, guaranteeing maximum protection and a long-lasting effect. We highly recommend our Elite Range of Flooring for commercial gyms and those designing their gyms with the highest levels of quality in mind.
- 20mm Gym Flooring Essential
- 19kg Weight Per Mat
- Black Rubber Granules + Rubber Leather
- No Gluing Required
- Easy Cut
- Heavy Impact
*Available for Pallet Delivery or Click & Collect only
|Dimensions||100 × 100 cm|
- Size: 100*100*2cm
- Thickness: 20mm
- Not suitable for outdoor use
- Weight: 19kg
- Material: Rubber Granules + Rubber Leather
Republic of Ireland
- Courier Tracked 1-3 business days
- *70% of orders are next day delivery
- Courier Untracked (Palet) 2-5 business days (see below for additional info on palet deliveries)
Larger products, such as rowing machines, exercise bikes, heavy dumbbells and all products weighing over 45kg are always delivered on a palet. Please note that there is no tracking reference for palet delivery but once dispatched, orders should arrive in 2 -5 business days. Deliveries of these large items are kerbside delivery service ONLY meaning that the delivery driver will NOT bring your item inside.here.
The RPM Power® Gym Flooring Range comes with a 1 year home use guarantee.
The guarantee period commences when the item has been delivered to the purchaser or user.
What is covered during the guarantee period?
- Malfunction defects that are a direct result of a manufacturing issue(s)
- Spare parts free of charge provided the purchaser can provide sufficient, timely evidence of missing/defective parts
- Products purchased directly through the RPM Power® website
RPM Power® reserves the right to determine what constitutes manufacturing defects as well as wear and tear.
A guarantee does not cover products for commercial use and is non-transferable to a third party.
For full terms and conditions of RPM Power® warranty and guarantee information please see here.