Calisthenics Bars – Steel Parallettes (Pair)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The RPM Power Steel Parallettes are calisthenics bars which can add levels to your strength training anywhere. Build a solid foundation for gymnastic strength, improve your upper body and core strength, while training better joint alignment and overall balance.
- NO WRIST PAIN: The extra wide (1.5″) handles of the steel parallettes provide great grip while protecting your wrists due to the neutral hand position when training.
- ANTI SLIP FEET: Designed with coaxial rubber pads on their feet, there is no need to worry about slipping or wobbling with guaranteed stability at home, in the gym or outside.
- VERSATILE EXERCISES: The RPM Power Steel Parallette will allow you a versatile workout suitable for many exercises such as L-sit, handstand, planche, push ups and more. Perfect for body weight and calisthenics training. Thanks to their height 13.3″/34cm, these steel parallettes allow for deeper movements for added benefits.
- DURABLE & STABLE: The parallel bars are made of military grade steel for maximum stability. The high load capacity (160kg/350lbs) of the steel tubes will ensure excellent stability and longevity in your training.
|Dimensions||63 × 38 × 35 cm|
STEEL PARALETTES SPECIFICATIONS:
- Material: Steel
- Colour Black
- Length: 63cm
- Width: 38cm
- Height: 35cm
- Weight 7.8kg
Republic of Ireland
- Courier Tracked 1-3 business days
- *70% of orders are next day delivery
- Courier Untracked (Palet) 2-5 business days (see below for additional info on palet deliveries)
Larger products, such as rowing machines, exercise bikes, heavy dumbbells and all products weighing over 45kg are always delivered on a palet. Please note that there is no tracking reference for palet delivery but once dispatched, orders should arrive in 2 -5 business days. Deliveries of these large items are kerbside delivery service ONLY meaning that the delivery driver will NOT bring your item inside.here.
The RPM Power® Power Steel Parallettes come with a 2 year guarantee.
The guarantee period commences when the item has been delivered to the purchaser or user.
What is covered during the guarantee period?
Malfunction defects that are a direct result of a manufacturing issue(s)
Spare parts free of charge provided the purchaser can provide sufficient, timely evidence of missing/defective parts
Products purchased directly through the RPM Power® website
RPM Power® reserves the right to determine what constitutes manufacturing defects as well as wear and tear.
A guarantee does not cover products for commercial use and is non-transferable to a third party.
Out of stock