Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: March 31, 2021
Thank you for shopping at RPM Power.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite you to review our policy on returns and refunds.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to RPM Sports Ltd, Nenagh Road, Thurles, Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to RPM Power, accessible from www.rpmpower.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
By selecting your purchase, and entering your billing, shipping details and payment details for your item(s) and/or service(s) you are asking RPM Sports to accept an order from you. RPM Sports will review the order details and if satisfied will agree to enter into a contract to offer the item(s) and/or service(s) you have chosen to purchase.
RPM Sports reserve the right to refuse any order requests for any reason, including (but not limited to) lack of sufficient stock, violation of existing agreements with other users and/or agents, and inaccuracies or omissions in details such as pricing.
Cancelled orders for which payments have already been received will be refunded:
- In full – if your order has not been dispatched.
- Less shipping – if your order has been dispatched. In this case where your order has already been dispatched you may return the item to us unopened and in its original condition and upon receipt we will refund your purchase costs less any applicable shipping charges. The customer is liable for the cost of returning the items to us.
RPM Sports reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet RPM Sports’ standards. Should RPM Sports exercise this right, the customer will receive a full refund with no deductions.
- iv) Damages and/or discrepancies must be reported to RPM Sports within 48hrs of receipt of order.
- v) Cancellations, damages, returns, or complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed in writing to email@example.com
If an order is refused, RPM Sports will notify the customer by email to the address provided during the ordering process and will refund the card or PayPal account as applicable.
At no stage is an order deemed to be accepted by RPM Sports until an email is sent by RPM Sports confirming the dispatch of the order.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse using the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
You can return items purchased through the rpmpower.com website within 30 days of receipt of purchase for any reason and without question. Items should be returned to the address printed on your purchase invoice.
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging, unused and in saleable condition
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Once the package has been received by RPM Sports, and assuming that the above conditions have been met, a refund, less the original shipping cost incurred (if any), will be issued by return.
It is the recommendation of RPM Sports that any such product which is returned for a refund should be sent via a recorded delivery service so as to ensure its safe arrival as RPM Sports are unable to accept liability for any packages which are lost in transit if being returned.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
RPM Sports Ltd.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return transit. We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
For products bought in the RPM Power physical shop, you do not have a legal right to a refund because you change your mind.