Pallet Courier Deliveries (2-5 business days):
Larger, bulkier products, and/or heavier products that exceed 40kg, will usually be delivered on a pallet. While there is no online tracking currently available for pallet deliveries, once dispatched, you may expect your order to arrive to your specified delivery destination typically within 2-5 business days. Please NOTE the following conditions which are associated with Palletised Deliveries:
- Pallet deliveries are a KERBSIDE DELIVERY SERVICE ONLY and, for insurance reasons, the delivery driver will NOT bring your item inside for you; The driver will deliver the order to the kerb outside your home or, in some circumstances, will attempt to bring it to the front door if this is easily accessible to them. Should the front door not be easily accessible then the driver will typically leave it at the most convenient location for you;
- If it is not possible to deliver kerbside at your home then you MUST advise us of a more suitable location BEFORE we ship the order to ensure minimal disruption to you, as our customer, and also the driver;
- DRIVERS WILL NOT ASSEMBLE THE PRODUCT for you and are not qualified to do so;
- In some instances, it may not be possible for the driver to provide advanced notice of your delivery, albeit under normal circumstances you will receive a call circa 1-2 hours before the delivery arrives;
- Pallet deliveries are shipped via a nationwide pallet network. This network is serviced by a number of different logistic companies, all based throughout the country and each of which delivering into their own specific territories and/or region(s). As such, each delivery company is wholly independent to RPM POWER and will have their own individual operating protocols which RPM POWER bears no influence over;
- Once an item has left the RPM POWER warehouse it CANNOT be cancelled without incurring a cost. This cost will be directly related to how far the order has progressed within the pallet delivery network and a customer who cancels an order after it has left our warehouse will, at minimum, forfeit the original shipping fee charged when placing their order;
- In some circumstances, the customer may also be liable for an additional cost, such as the fee(s) charged by the pallet delivery network to return a pallet of goods the RPM POWER warehouse that has either a) been refused by the customer or b); if the driver has been unsuccessful on more than two occasions in delivering the order as a direct result of customer unavailability at time of delivery, and despite having advised the customer with sufficient notice by phone of the impending delivery;
- Please note that in such circumstances, RPM POWER will only apply such fees and/or charges that it itself has incurred from the pallet network in the event of a refused/undeliverable order.
- In the event that you notice damage to any aspect of the product and/or it’s packaging on receipt of the pallet, then you MUST advise the driver of same, BOTH verbally and by having the driver note this on BOTH COPIES of the original delivery docket which you will be signing on receipt of the order. Following which you must ALSO advise RPM POWER of any such damage within 24hrs of receiving the goods.
If you require additional information on your pallet delivery please contact us on +353 504 23969 and we will assist you accordingly. Alternatively you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you at our earliest opportunity.